Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

It was the most non-special new year's eve I've ever had in my life, so as new year's day.

Yet I feel like I should start something new so writing blog could be the one I can do, which apparently I was influenced by the character from the TV show I've been watching...Carrie Bradshaw!

First thing I should do would be writing about my travel last year which I've been procrastinating a lot. It feels so sad just to know it's already "last year", but if I don't start now time will just pass more, which means I'm gonna forget more...(how sad) plus this work life will just accelerate the distance between the good times and now. So glad that I was able to travel last year after realizing I don't even have the nerve to ask for a day off!

Let's see how often I can update this blog this year...

Wish 2012 will be peaceful for all of us, and for the earth.






No comments:

Post a Comment